Recruiting & Retaining Candidates
To find the best people, you have to dig deep! At Trinity Staffing, we employ a wide range of active recruiting programs to attract the most qualified candidates, including:
- College, University and Trade School Outreach Programs
- Military Outreach Programs
- Internet Job Search Engines
- Social networking and search engine marketing
- Employee Referral Program
- Client Referrals
- Advertising in Local, Community and Surrounding County Newspapers
- Direct recruiting
To help us retain the best people, Trinity Staffing Services offers comprehensive benefits that include:
- Paid Time Off
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee Paid Medical Insurance
Employee Orientation Program
Giving new employees the right start is critical to their success. At Trinity Staffing, our process is quite extensive, and it includes:
- Review of Trinity Staffing specific policies and procedures
- In person review of client policies and procedures, prior to each assignment.
- Client reporting instructions
- Timecard procedures
- Legal issues pertaining to employment
Quality Assurance Programs
Your insight and feedback are critical to our success! At the end of each assignment, we will ask you for your evaluation of our procedures and methodology. We will ask you to evaluate both the Trinity management team and our employees on the following topics:
- Policies and Procedures
- Motivation and Retention Programs
- Skills Development
At Trinity Staffing, our most important goal is to consistently provide your business with people who meet or exceed your quality standards. Here's how we ensure that Trinity candidates are always the best available:
- We cast a wider net to source talent.
- We use a tougher filter to screen talent.
- We have the best team in the business.
- We focus on your goals, not just getting the order filled.
- We provide incentives to motivate our people to perform.